Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Sabbagh
Dr. Emily Sabbagh, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Sumner, WA, with other offices in Federal Way, WA and Vancouver, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Sabbagh is affiliated with St Francis Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Sabbagh has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Sabbagh performed laser lipolysis on my neck last year. I followed all pre and postoperative instructions and at every postoperative appointment I had, I told Dr. Sabbagh that I saw absolutely no difference in the appearance of my neck and that the procedure was not successful. She told me to lose weight and wait 6 months to see full results. Iâve waited an entire year for results from my surgery and there is still no difference. In fact, my neck looks lumpy and disfigured from the procedure. I contacted Dr. Sabbagh about this last spring, again in June, and again in July. The only response I received from her was one telling me that she refused to work with me any longer because I had missed a single appointment. She also would not supply me with my medical records after I requested them from her in writing (this is illegal in the state of Washington). It is my opinion that Dr. Sabbagh overreacted in an unprofessional manner to what she perceived as a criticism of her work. Her abandonment has caused me the cost of additional treatments, the loss of time in having to find another surgeon on my own, and the social embarrassment of a physical defect that became worse, not better, as a result of the surgery she performed. I believe her behavior has been exceptionally unethical and tantamount to medical malpractice.
Dr. Sabbagh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Community Hospital
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Emily Sabbagh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily Sabbagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sumner, WA.