Dr. Emily J Schwarz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Emily J Schwarz?

Outstanding!

In my two years under her care, Dr. Schwarz has provided exceptional detection and treatment of several conditions including life-threatening melanoma. Her practice is supported by a caring and efficient professional staff and offers a cheerful, patient-friendly environment. We take great pleasure in recommending her to our family physician for referrals, as well as to friends and associates.

Where is she located?

I appreciated the time she would take each and every visit. I heard she is helping out with another doctor located in the Sellersville area. Does anyone know who that doctor is and where the office is located?

Excellent

Wow

Dr. Schwarz is unlike any dermatologist my family has ever seen. Even though there was a million patients to be seen in the waiting room, she still was extremely pleasant, and took the time to answer all my questions. I know she probably felt rushed to see patients, but I never felt like she rushed my visit. Really, really friendly and caring.

Dr. Schwarz is a very caring and nice doctor. Our overall experience with her is excellent. I would like to recommend her to others.

Emily is the sweetest most adoring loving person. I have known her for over 20 years. I am priveledged to know her. Her caring and dedication to medicine is indisputable. She is an Angel.