Dr. Emily Shields Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Emily Shields?

Useless

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I waited 4 months to see her only to be told I needed to come back after I have one more test done. The questions and statements that I asked and made were completely disregarded. She was not interested in me or my condition at all. What a waste of my time and money. I will never go back to her again. The nursing and clerical staff was great. She is a joke !!!

First visit to Dr. Shields.

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Found her to be very friendly and concerned. She listened to me for 30 mins. Got to know each other. Gave me her opinion what we should try for my neurapathy. Very pleased with the visit. Everyone in the office very friendly. Great experience.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Awful doctor. Told me I had a back injury more than likely. A university hospital diagnosed me with ALS. Dr Shields is a complete waste of time.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr. Shields is part of Mountain States Medical Group. It is known that they do not allow their providers much time to spend with patients and Dr. Shields spends very little time. She is in and out as quickly as she possibly can be. She has a condescending manner that makes you feel like your questions are ridiculous and you shouldn't question anything she says. However, she apparently does not review your patient file or new symptom sheets that you are asked to fill out, because she does not take into account past history or other medical conditions when making a diagnosis or prescriptions. I do not feel comfortable with this Dr., her manner, or the way she treats patients.

Not happy

Posted on March 19th, 2014

Doctor was not informed when we asked questions. She went out of the room to look up answers, ones that we had already found. Good ratings were for staff, not doctor.

Posted on May 10th, 2017