Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Singer
Dr. Emily Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holyoke, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, Holyoke Hospital Inc and Baystate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Emily Singer is a professional and excellent doctor. I am very great ful to had her for my pregnancy and deliver, but also during a miscarriage, she handle the situation with compassion and professionalism. With her calm personality i made it through a 12 hr labor. Her father Dr Marc Singer it is excellence as well, unfortunately just retired few months ago.
I absolutely recommened Dr Singer to any expecting mother. Her father and her are literally one of the best Drs I have ever met in my life. They not only truly care about their patients but are also one of the sweetest people one can meet. Emily delivered for both my pregnancies and i thank the Lord she did. She is very professional and has a genuine passion for what she does.
Dr. Singer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Holyoke Hospital Inc
Baystate Medical Center
Holyoke Hospital Out Patient
Holyoke Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Emily Singer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emily Singer in this video.
Dr. Emily Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holyoke, MA.