Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily J Stone
Dr. Emily J Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus and VCU Medical Center (Main Hospital). She speaks English.
Dr. Emily J Stone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr Stone is the worst Dr. ever, patients beware. My son is forever handicapped due to her negligence. Brain damage because she was unable to arrive the first four times she was paged by the nurses during the delivery. Then she came running in and said he would be fine, a year later we realized he had suffered a stroke most likely during delivery. In Virginia it is impossible to sue gynecogists. She is a monster!
I have been a patient of VPFW for almost ten years and have finally decided to move on, should of left the practice a long time ago. Dr. Stone is okay, my biggest complaint is the fact she "seems" always in a rush. I started seeing her because my other doctor was on maternity leave, the other doctor I saw was not any better. Working in healthcare myself, I know the difference between a good healthcare facility and one that is focused more on making money. I believe VPFW is more concerned with making money than the concerns of the patient. This is a large practice and I believe it has gone to their heads. There are too many other practices out there with much better service. VPFW needs to work on spending more time with their patient's and learn how to "listen" to their patients, versus being in a rush, being sarcastic or downright rude to the patient. If they treat patient's the way they do, imagine what it must be like to work there.
Dr. Stone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Emily J Stone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Physicians for Women, 10710 Midlothian Tpke Ste 200, North Chesterfield, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emily J Stone in this video.
Dr. Emily J Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.