Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily C Battaglia MD
Dr. Emily C Battaglia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily C Battaglia has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Emily C Battaglia has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Dr. Emily C Battaglia is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Wonder Dr to work with
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emily C Battaglia - Posted on April 6th, 2019
We have been a patient of Dr Battaglia for over a year and can’t be happier with her. She gets to know you, works with your other doctors very well, communicates with you in easy to understand terms and lets you know what is going on in your body and what benefits of your treatments are. She has a wonderful personality and respect for the patient and their emotions.
Excellent experience on first visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emily C Battaglia - Posted on March 5th, 2019
Met with Dr. Battaglia for a consultation for high blood pressure treatment prescribed by a primary doctor. Dr. Battaglia did something that was pretty unusual among various doctors I've visited: she took the time to read through the doctor's notes I brought in, line by line, and to give feedback on the pertinent issues. So often I find you provide lots of information in writing, background, etc., then you have to say it all over to a doctor who hasn't take the time to read any of it. She offered her own input and feedback on the circumstances leading up to the visit, providing clear conclusions. Importantly, she spoke directly to me and wasn't typing at her computer for the bulk of the visit, as so many doctors do. The office was extremely efficient in check in, seeing a nurse, seeing the doctor, etc.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emily C Battaglia - Posted on January 30th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emily C Battaglia - Posted on April 17th, 2018
Suny-Buffalo/Erie County Med Ctr
Dr. Emily C Battaglia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Emily C Battaglia's office for more information.
190 Maple Rd Buffalo, NY : (716) 580-3810
Locations & DirectionsMuzamil I Rana Md, 190 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Emily C Battaglia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.