Dr. Emily F Williams Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Emily F Williams?

Will never go back

I went in to see Dr. Williams with specific presenting concerns (high risk for STD transmission). After spending 45 minutes completing a detailed online history in order that I'd be provided the most thorough care, and after specifically stating my concerns, my first visit consisted of 10 total minutes of face-time with the doctor. For five minutes she confirmed that my history was accurate. She did not address my concerns regarding STD infection despite my asking. I do not know how she managed it but she simply did not answer me and left the room. I was told after my pap that I'd have to go in for a Colposcopy. I've had this procedure done by my previous OBGYN several times, and though I had a terrible first visit with Dr. Williams, I thought perhaps her communication skills were just poor and that clinically she would be competent. I was wrong. Suffice it to say that she said "oops" during a routine Colposcopy, I was in more pain than I'd ever been for a procedure of that sort, and I was bleeding to the point where she said "Not my first choice, but if I have to stitch ya, I will." I was then told to go in for another office visit to simply be told the results of the Colposcopy (this is typically done over the phone and is at most, a two minute conversation). My impression is that I was asked to return to the office because every office visit brings in more money. I've never written a review for a doctor before, and my compassionate side feels sorry for Dr. Williams, but I'd feel more sorry for anyone else who would have to see her and undergo a similar experience.

Best OB I've seen since I lived in FL 10 years ago!

Met with Dr Fleming Williams for the first time today and was VERY impressed. She is very personable and has a great bedside manner. She dealt with all of my questions and concerns without judging the way I felt about things. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease, which doesn't happen all that often with doctors.

Dr. Emily F Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.