Dr. Emily Wingfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Wingfield?

Let's throw medicines at a dartboard

Posted on June 14th, 2017

So no matter how many years she had you under her care; she does not know what she is doing...and only cares about the money. You might as well throw medicines at a dartboard to medicate better.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Wingfield until my work decided to relocated me to another state. I found her to be an extremely good listener, and she worked with me well on many issues I had. She is professional, caring, and truly seems to care about you as a person. She is pro-active. She get's things done. She doesn't waste your time . I would highly recommend her.

Pleasant!

Posted on September 16th, 2011

I felt that she was caring, welling to listen and goes extra steps to help you. One bad thing I did not like was I felt that she was trying to diagnose me for bipolar ( which I did not have). I kept pushing that I was depressed and not bipolar. Other than that she is really good doctor! Also she does follow up so expect a call or letter from her!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015