Dr. Emily M Woeste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily M Woeste?

Feel good Physician

Dr. Woeste takes the time to sit with you, remembers who you are, hears your concerns and offers suggestions and multiple solutions. She is extremely knowledgeable in treatment options and thorough and considerate through surgery. I would recommend her to any woman of any age, without hesitation :)

Amzing

Dr. Woeste Saved my life and she is an absolute amazing doctor. She was readily available through my whole pregnancy no matter the situation. She is always very professional and willing to help anyway possible.

Experience with Dr. Woeste

Dr. Woeste is very easy going, sweet, personable, you can talk to her and feel relaxed.Trust her.

It's always comfortable and a pleasure to see dr woeste

BEST in the area!

She makes you feel like she cares about your health. She's never late. She courteous, polite, doesn't talk down to you. Makes you feel comfortable asking questions. Young and pretty but don't let that fool you - the girl is smart and efficient.

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Woeste's for about 5 years. She delivered my second child via scheduled c-section. She did a great job. She is also my gynecologist. I suffer from endometriosis and Dr. Woeste is very sensitive to that. She listens to you and what you want for your treatment. I had previously been told by other doctors I would need hysterectomy at this age. She has worked with me to help me avoid a hysterectomy. I am so glad to have a gynecologist that respects my wishes for treatment.

She delivered my baby

Dr. Woeste delivered my baby back in 2008. She was the doctor on call that day. I was so happy that she delivered my baby. I was a first time mom and she talked me though the whole thing. I thought she was excellent. I considered changing to her practice after that. Unfortunately, her office is located to far south for me.