Dr. Emily Y Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Y Hsu?

While everyone was basically nice, it was a very disappointing experience with Dr. Hsu. My 6 month old has not had any vaccinations, not due to parental neglect but due to several sicknesses in her 1st 4 months and a sibling with a history of moderately severe reactions to certain vaccines (these are documented but no one asked for proof, Dr. Hsu suggested they were probably a "coincidence"). We JUST WANTED TO SPACE THEM OUT. Just a little. 2 at a time. I believe in the effectiveness of vaccines wholeheartedly. Dr. Hsu said that she wasn't the right pediatrician for us due to us only wanting 2 at a time. I expressed my commitment to catching my baby up as quickly as possible (come in every 2 weeks). But no, I received a referral for a "non-vax friendly" doc who took our insurance. Unfortunately this referral does NOT take our insurance and now we are left without medical care. Thanks Dr. Hsu.

She's the best

dr.Hsu is such an amazing pediatrician. She is so great at calling me back if I have concerns about my children. I wish their were more pediatricians like her. She truly is passionate about what she does,and shows such care for all the children.

Great Experience!!!!!!!

Dr. Hsu has treated my son since he was 2 months old. I love the way she explains "action plans" from treatment to an illness to immunizations.Dr. Hsu treats her patients with out most respect, she addresses the child directly and patiently awaits answers. My son is always happy to see her, he loves to go to the doctor...lol!! I am also very happy with her staff, the staff has grown since my first visit but all the original nurses are still there. Its great going back and see the same people time after time.I highly recommend Dr. Hsu.

I love Emily Hsu! She's super with my 2 children. Cares more than i thought about my children. She's there and open for questions from parents. Very knowledgeable about kids and sicknesses. Easy to understand when talking. She's great and the wait is only really more than 10-15 minutes if you're late, come during the busy hours, or right before lunch. :) Emily Hsu has a beautiful smile!

superior. nothing more need be said......SUPERIOR!!!!!!!

BESTEST TINY HUMAN DOC EVER!!

Dr. Hsu is the best! I was very hesitant when I moved here with my 2 yo & pregnant. When Dr. Hsu came into my hospital room to check the baby I liked her personality & beside manner right away. My boys now 4 & 1 LOVE Dr. Hsu! She puts them at ease & makes their visits very comfortable & not scary. WE LOVE Dr. Hsu!

If only she weren't a pediatrician...!

I'm glad for my son Dr. Hsu is a pediatrician, but sad for myself that she's not a GP! Dr. Hsu is knowledgeable, happy to cite sources and discuss the rationale behind her statements and diagnoses, respecting as she does both her patients and their parents. She's quick on her feet, enthusiastic, and thoughtful. Her follow-up is far and away the best of any doctor I've yet worked with. The longest I've waited for a return call was 30 minutes; she makes the time between appointments to reassure her other patients. Add to all of the above that she remembers my son, my partner and I without reference to a chart, and you've got one extremely satisfied family. Thank you so much, Dr. Hsu! Knowing my son is in good hands is such a load off my shoulders.

Very Professional!

I have nothing but great experiences with Dr. Hsu. I have been taking my two daughters to see her for all their well child checks. She spends a great deal of time with each visit. She was even able to diagnose intussusception over the phone and call the emergency room to get my child seen quickly! Her staff is very courteous. I will continue to take my children to see her!