Dr. Emine Cay C Masters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emine Cay C Masters?

Very Thorough

Dr. Masters found a diagnois that others could not. She has helped me through this rare inflamation. She has been able to give me relief that no one else had been able to do.I truly respect this Doctor as she has always taken the time needed to talk with me.

Dr. Masters Misdiagnosed Me

I went to Dr. Masters once when she practiced in Virginia and she misdiagnosed me. She assured me that I had genital warts, but when I went to a different doctor, that doctor did a biopsy and it turned out to be just a benign mole.

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Emine Cay C Masters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.