Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emitis K Hosoda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She refuses to see clients that were prior clients of another doctor in the office which makes absolutely no sense since that would be like saying you can't be seen from any other doctor... she doesn't care about the health and well being of the people just playing out drama kid games because she had issues with a prior doctor and so she is gonna take it out on patients... absolutely selfish and unprofessional...
I made an appt. 1 month prior to this office visit. I left early from work, arrived on time and waited 1.5 hrs. Dr. Hosoda decided not to see me and unprofessionally chose to send a nurse to relay the message. The reason that was given, was I had seen another doctor in the same building and they insinuated I was therefore the other doctors personal patient. They failed to recognize that I was originally a patient of Dr. Hosoda's prior to seeing the other doctor. Besides being inconvenienced, I felt the whole situation was handled poorly, with rude undertones and left me feeling confused, upset and discriminated against. I have very good insurance through my company and have the right to choose any doctor I want under my policy. She may reserve the right to refuse service, however, I would like to think it would be for a legitimate reason. I would not recommend her if that is any indication of her bedside manner or how she chooses to treat patients. In this day and age this behavior is intolerable and surprising coming from educated professionals.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Hosoda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Emitis K Hosoda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Healthcare Northwest, 1427 Jefferson Ave Ste 102, Enumclaw, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emitis K Hosoda in this video.
Dr. Emitis K Hosoda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enumclaw, WA.