Dr. Emlen Jones Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Because he cared, he solved a young boy's biggest problem.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

In my mind he was the perfect doctor I can't say enough. I think of him every time I fasten my seatbelt and that is every time I get in a car. When my son was 5 or 6 yrs. old Dr. Jones called me out to the hall way tell me that my son was very worried because I did not use my seatbelt. Well thank you Dr. Jones, my son at 38yrs. is pleased to see me buckle up!

Posted on February 25th, 2015