10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Emma E Bendana?

PREJUDICE AGAINST MEDICAID PATIENTS

She didn't even want to see me after I had waited a month for my appointment. Finally spoke to her after a 2 hour wait and getting upset. She still tried to have me see a nurse practitioner because I only have Medicaid insurance. I wanted her help as a professional and she didn't even research my file before telling me to go back to the doctor that had damaged my bladder. All that Dr. did for me was stress me out and make my pain worse. She didn't even want to try to help me and kept telling me that she sends people back to a Dr. after a procedure even if she hasn't spoken to you to see why you have pain. Doctor made me feel like I am not able to get the same good health care because I only have Medicaid insurance and I wasn't good enough for her to look at me.

Dr. Emma E Bendana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.