Dr. Emma Benjamin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Benjamin?

An excellent experience! Great Doctor, very knowledgeable, professional, kind and patient!

I have been a patient of Dr Benjamin for several years. I love her professionalism and understanding of each patient's needs, her knowledge of the products and techniques. She is great listener and always ready for suggestion/advice. Highly recommend!

She is the best for injectables!

I've had injectables done all over Manhattan but Emma is worth the trip to south Brooklyn. She is fast, explains everything carefully and does beautiful work. Go see her!

Excellent experience

My aunt and I go to Emma for 3 years already for fillers and botox. Always had good experience.

The one who makes me beautiful!

I started going to Dr. Benjamin for my lips 3 years ago. She did an amazing job by putting just the right amount to make my lips plump and have a bigger shape. Over the years, she has helped me stay wrinkle free using fillers and botox. I go to her whenever I feel like I am looking tired and need rejuvenation. She will be honest about how much I need (if any at all) and will not suggest going over board with too many fillers. I trust her opinion, she is determined to help create a great look for you according to your standards and what will actually look good. Overall, she is trustworthy, knows how to use the fillers, and is very comfortable and nice.

Dr. Emma Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.