Dr. Emma G Cargado-Leynes Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Emma G Cargado-Leynes?

Incredible physician

I saw Dr. Leynes for the first time today during a very emotional visit. I was in a panic. Dr. Leynes was awesome. She is one of the most empathetic and supportive physicians I have ever met. She was kind, extremely knowledgeable and just wonderful. She was patient and understanding about my situation and scheduled an immediate ultra-sound. I loved her

She knew from my history that I had PCOS and had NEVER ovulated. She also knew my desire to start a family. Despite this, she made me wait an entire year before trying any fertility drugs. Then, once she did prescribe Clomid, she never bothered to run any tests to see if it actually worked. She simply said, "Well, you didn't get pregnant this month." She is very ineffective and uncaring.

Dr. Emma G Cargado-Leynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.