Dr. Emma E Carlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma E Carlin?

Caring doctor!

Doctor Carlin is a caring and loving doctor. She really shows that she cares.When I was a young Mother 17 yrs ago she was my doctor and after I had my child she was also my daughter's doctor. Doctor Carlin is a good listener and she really cares about her patients. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in Germany on 2001 and she really helped me cope with the diagnosis. I can go on and on about how caring she was to me and my family. We moved to another state and we wish her the best!

jury still out

she wants patients to have every test possible under the sun and really doesn't listen to what the patient actually wants or feels about the situation

Very thorough

It is at first frustrating that Dr. Carlin always seems to be running late, but then you realize why. I have never had a doctor so thorough and so willing to spend as much time as needed to listen to you and address all of your issues. She may seem a bit brusque at first, but you can tell she has genuine compassion for her patients and is tireless in meeting their needs.

Type 2 Diabetes