Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 9
DO YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILD A FAVOR AND DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. She was very pushy during our son's hospital stay. Scaring us, telling us the horrible things he could have wrong. Trying to push us into doing tests that were not necessary. But that is not all - she read an EEG report for my son saying that it was abnormal. We later went to a much more experienced doctor who looked at the report and laughed that this doctor marked it as abnormal. Because it was normal! She thought a spike that was on it meant it was abnormal when the other doctor clearly showed us and explained to us that it was clear to anyone who knows how to read this that it was a spike due to movement. This doctor along with others on staff at Cohen's Medical Center of NY had us worried sick for over a month about our son. When it turned out (as we expected) to be a fluke thing that happened to him due to a high fever. I'm sorry, but I do not agree with having unnecessary medical tests, especially on a child. And what really gets to me is that she can't even read the report correctly. LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR JOB!!!
Emma Laureta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Emma Laureta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.