Dr. Emma L Clay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma L Clay?

I was surprised and disaappointed by how long I had to wait to see Dr. Clay. Dr. Clay and her staff, though, were great to deal with, very apologetic for the wait time, and had a professional attitude .

I like Dr. Emma Clay, but I waited over 40 minutes to see her. The office over-books this physician with appointments. Not nice to do to the patient.

I was extremely nervous with having eye surgery ... Dr. Clay eased my nerves,explained everything to me, answered all my questions, and just made me feel comfortable. I felt blessed that she was my doctor... I needed a doctor like her to help me get through my anxiety. Thank you Dr. Clay!

Tired of waiting

My first appointment I waited 50 minutes then left without ever seeing doctor. I don't like a doctor who thinks their time is more valuable than mine.

Wonderful and caring

I recently visited Dr. Emma Clay for my yearly visit. I had a recently complicated medical situation and she took the time to really listen to me, understand the situation, and provide valuable guidance. I found her to be extremely thorough, thoughtful, professional and caring. I couldn't have asked for a more empathetic and caring physician and highly recommend her.

My experience with Dr. Clay was outstanding. She took a lot of time to listen to me and speak to me as a real person. The staff at her office is professional and I could get an appointment easily when I needed to get in post-op. Dr. Clay always explains what is going on in real language and I have recommended many people to her.

Dr. Emma L Clay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.