Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emma Lee A Junior has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
I have been a patient of Dr. Junior's for over two years, and I am leaving the practice - interrupting investigation into a serious injury - because I've had enough of this woman and her office's staff. I have never had a pleasant interaction with anyone at her practice. The staff are lazy, distracted, and rude. I have been kept waiting for up to 45 minutes alone in the exam room after the beginning of my appointment by Dr. Junior, but when I arrived 5 minutes late - after calling ahead to inform the staff - she felt entitled to rant to me about how much of her time I had wasted and how inconsiderately I had treated her. She is flippant, self-involved, and does not take complaints seriously. I recently received a second MRI Dr. Junior had ordered for a serious spinal problem, and her office never followed up. When I called to ask about it, the nurse scoffed at me and said that while the MRI showed extensive damage, the doctor wouldn't be available to see me for at least two weeks. Don't bother with this doctor; your wellness is none of her concern.
I only had one appt with Dr Junior and that was enough. I was the first patient on her schedule (I made sure of that and had to wait 6 weeks to get an appointment due to her frequent vacations), and she was over 30 minutes late as she was "out walking". I need a doctor who is going to be available when I am sick, and one who cares enough about her patients that she at least tries to be at work on time.
I have been a patient of Emma Lee Junior for over ten years. She is a highly competent physician who has repeatedly diagnosed my ailments correctly. When I am referred to a specialist, the specialist's diagnosis is almost always identical to Dr. Junior's. She treats me as if I am a competent person and engages me in decisions related to my treatment. For example, if she believes I need a prescription, she describes the side effects of the possible drugs to me and allows me to participate in the choice of medication. A good doctor!
39 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Emma Lee A Junior accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group South, 3299 Hilyard St, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emma Lee A Junior in this video.
Dr. Emma Lee A Junior is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.