Dr. Emma L Long Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Emma L Long?

RUDE

you are suppose to be able to be honest with your Doctor without her judging you and she thinks everyone is there to get drugs. well after I changed doctors and was diagnosed with a ruptured disc and had surgery and some medication to make my day to day life better! No thanks to this awful person

Dr. Long has been my doctor for over 10+ years. Most of my life my health has been poor till I started with Dr. Long. She researched everything to keep up with my issues and was able to get most of medications for free or reduced charge. She has been able to make my quality of life so much better.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS!!! DOCTOR EMMA LONG KEPT ME WAITING FOR 3 HOURS, ONLY To DIAGNOSE ME AS A DEPRESSED 40 YEAR OLD WITH BACK PROBLEMS!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST VISIT!!! I PAY FOR INSURANCE... I WORK HARD FOR A LIVING!! BUT I Refuse To PAY A DOCTOR To BE RUDE

I adore my Dr., Emma Long

To me, since a liver transplant, she has been very courteous and very helpful in my ongoing recovery as well as my other needs of different areas. She is an excellent physician who not only uses new medicines, but also allows for use and has knowledge of many "old fashioned" remedies. I love my doctor, and would not want another as my caregiver. She is the best when it comes to bediside manor with me. We even joke around and keep things going in a positive way. She is a wonderful person to be around and very likeable. I do hope she won't leave the area any time soon. I love her. Thank you for allowing me to speak about her. God bless her.

Just a good local MD

I appreciate Dr. Long because she answers all of my questions, she is not condesending in doing so and does not appear iritatated by them. This is very important to me as good patient care starts with good communication. The wait time in the lobby then again in the exam room is not the best for customer service,(expect to be there @ least an hr.) but once she is with you, you have her full attention/focus.

problems

Forgot they diagnosted my son for asthma and thought we should come in and talk about it - after he'd already been on meds for over 2 yrs.Nurse spilled my pap sample - had to take a second the same appt.Gave my son an extra DTaP kindergarten vacination because someone didn't copy shot records down out of file correctly onto the chart. Only found it cause I persisted he'd had the Vericella and they didn't have that marked down.

What i like about Dr. long is that she is great with my son. She delivered him and i knew that with the time i went going to her before he was born, that he was in good hands. She takes the time to dedicate to her patients. She does not rush anyone. And her office is always healthy and clean. I recomend her to my friends and family all the time. She also helps me with the questions that i may have on raising him. I learn a lot every time i take him in for his check ups. She is a great doctor.