Dr. Emma L Mccormack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma L Mccormack?

Don't go to this physician!

I had an issue with my insurance filing and was waiting to get this cleared up. She sent me to collections and charged me fifty percent on top of my bill to clear everything up!

Allergy & Asthma of Southern Indiana are the best allergists, period. She keeps on top of everything, thanks to her military experience, and her staff is the most organized, efficient group I have ever seen. If something needs attention, it is fixed. You will not find better anywhere else for the services they provide.

No better doctor

Dr. Emma McCormack is a wonderful doctor! She really listens to the patient's concerns, she never rushes, and her knowledge is encyclopedic! I have recommended her to my friends for years, and I will continue to do so. She really cares about her patients.