Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emma Poroger
Dr. Emma Poroger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ, with other offices in Fair Lawn, NJ and Jersey City, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Poroger is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Emma Poroger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Poroger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center
Lutheran Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Peninsula Hospital Center
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Elmhurst Hospital Ctr
Queens Hospital Ctr
Christ Hospital Jersey City, Nj
13 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emma Poroger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.