Dr. Emmanouel Coroneos Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Emmanouel Coroneos?

My care

Posted on April 5th, 2015

He has gotten me to a steady place with my condition. He is always available with concerns I might have and gets back to me quickly. He spends as much time as I need during my visits, and makes sure I understand everything. Recently I had been diagnosed with Cancer of the bladder. Because of that, some kidney meds had to be discontinued, which caused me to go into kidney failure. Because of his intervention, a high level quickly lowered, and he is on top of things. My wife and I trust him implicitly.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017