Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis has the following 21 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Brilakis is the best of the best! His tenacious determination is refreshing. Dr. Brilakis skills and experience allow him to provide patients with complex procedures hope for a positive outcome. Dr. Brilakis communicates the risks and benefits of procedures allowing patients to make informed decisions about their care. He puts the A in Awesome!
23 Years Experience
University Of Athens
Graduated in 1995
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Medica Ridgeview Comm Network
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emmanouil S Brilakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.