Dr. Emmanuel Akowuah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Akowuah?

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Akowuah for 15 years and am very grateful for his caring and expertise. Wait times are usually long but every thing else is great!

Dr. Emmanuel Akowuah

Posted on November 8th, 2008

There is no better physician in this area. He sensitive knows when to push and when not to. He is the most thorough physician I have ever know and work in the medical field. He takes his time with patients. Yes, this means there is oten a wait. Call ahead and it may help. Know one will care for you more, he's the one I want to take care of me if I have a difficult health situation, he's there genuinely. The first Doctor I had care for me that I felt that. THank you so much Dr Akowuah.

Great MD, but be prepared to wait

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I have never had a more patient and thorough doctor. He listens very well and follows up on each and every issue very THOROUGHLY. WONDERFUL "bedside manners"!

Posted on November 10th, 2016