Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanuel O Asare has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Emmanuel O Asare has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Emmanuel O Asare has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I remember walking into Dr. Asare office back in 1999(i believe) and how comfortable I felt. When I met him, I was even more comfortable and felt like he was a Dr. I could trust. Dr. Asare is not only a good Dr,but he is kind and he cares about his patients.He didn't sugar coat anything with me and even tough I hated to hear,"you need to lose some weight"I really appreciated it cause it was for my own good. His staff and workers were excellent and it's not the same with out them. It really broke my heart when he left to go into another part of the medical field and I thank god to have known him and there is none like him. God bless you Dr. Asare
I had a major problem with gynecomastia as a 17 year old. About to go off to college. I explained my problem to Dr. Asare and not only did he help me, but he went out of his way to make sure that, at the end, I was happy. The surgery was perfectly done. I am truly glad I did it, more importantly, I'm glad Dr. Asare did it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
Graduated in 1987
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWayne Howard Wertheim Md, 118 Glen Cove Rd, Roslyn Heights, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emmanuel O Asare in this video.
Dr. Emmanuel O Asare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn Heights, NY.