Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel A Atiemo
Dr. Emmanuel A Atiemo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Leonardtown, MD and Washington, DC . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Atiemo is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and Prince Georges Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel A Atiemo has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Atiemo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Emmanuel A Atiemo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emmanuel A Atiemo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.