Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Besa
Dr. Emmanuel Besa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Besa is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Hahnemann University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Besa has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Emmanuel Besa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.