Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Eloi
Dr. Emmanuel Eloi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland Park, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eloi is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center, Coral Gables Hospital and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Eloi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
A very loud and rude Haitian receptionist gave me a hassle about EVERYTHING. I had to explain things many times but she acted like I hadn't said a word. The doctor was also very confused and wrongly assumed that I just came in to try & get a referral & not be seen. It seemed like they were just concerned about getting paid. I can't prove it, but it felt like racial discrimination. The receptionist even had the nerve to tell me my son (12) is supposed to be in school although I explained that it's none of her business but he is legally homeschooled. She was probably jealous since he is so well-behaved.
Dr. Eloi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Emmanuel Eloi accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunshine Medical, 2764 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL
Dr. Emmanuel Eloi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland Park, FL.