Dr. Emmanuel Eloi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Eloi?

PCP Care

Dr. Eloi & His Staff & Ms. Riva Konoval give outstanding Medical care.

My daughter needed a blue and yellow form for daycare and the front desk assistant was very nice and help with getting my paper work and forms together. I just moved from Georgia and she gave me great information about the local area. The doctor is very detailed. Will go back again.

Rude staff, clueless Dr.

A very loud and rude Haitian receptionist gave me a hassle about EVERYTHING. I had to explain things many times but she acted like I hadn't said a word. The doctor was also very confused and wrongly assumed that I just came in to try & get a referral & not be seen. It seemed like they were just concerned about getting paid. I can't prove it, but it felt like racial discrimination. The receptionist even had the nerve to tell me my son (12) is supposed to be in school although I explained that it's none of her business but he is legally homeschooled. She was probably jealous since he is so well-behaved.

the best doc in town