More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanuel J Eusebio has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We have been going to Dr. Eusebio for my two young boys for almost 4 years and love him. He is relaxed, very knowledgeable and provides a lot of patience and understanding (especially for first-time parents). However, PacMed is just the worst medical center. We have had a NUMBER of issues with them billing the wrong insurance (they kept billing my old insurance for 9 months after we'd switched) and I kept receiving notices of which I called on each one. They even called our new insurance to verify and gave the insurance the wrong name before our appt so we were denied the appt because the insurance co couldn't find us. Well, no doubt--you called on the wrong name! I left 2 messages about the servicing to the office manager and was never called back. I told Dr. Eusebio about our experience and he was very concerned and passed the info on but we still experience issues. We have issues with other PacMed locations as well, not just this one so we are DONE and are switching to a whole new care provider in general. It's too bad, I like Dr. Eusebio but even he isn't worth the headache of PacMed! I did also fill out a survey card for the office and have never heard anything back.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Eusebio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Emmanuel J Eusebio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthgate, 10416 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emmanuel J Eusebio in this video.
Dr. Emmanuel J Eusebio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.