Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanuel A Hostin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Emmanuel A Hostin has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 63
I have never gone online to give a negative review for a doctor but I was so upset after my visit to Dr. Hostin, I want to ensure others know what to expect. I found him to be condescending (didn't explain what he felt was going on and answered my questions in a flippant manner, as if he was trying to be funny). He also had a very poor bedside manner (didn't even bother shaking my hand when he entered or exited the room, and when he finished simply left- in fact, I had to call back to him and ask if I could leave or if I should wait). Before he came in, the PA said I should avoid stairs for now and explained the exercises I should avoid in physical therapy, but he did not address any of this when he came in and when he told me he wants me to stop using crutches and I asked, "What do I do if I need to walk far and am feeling pain?" he answered, "Tough luck, deal with it." The entire visit I felt he was amused at something that eluded me- perhaps he thought he was being funny. I was not amused. This was my one and only visit- so perhaps it was an off day for him- but based on my experience, if you are looking for someone to take your concerns seriously and make you feel respected and listened to- go to someone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHostin Orthopaedics & Sports Meds, 369 Lexington Ave Fl 19, New York, NY
Dr. Emmanuel A Hostin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.