Dr. Emmanuel Perakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Perakis?

waste of time

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I was referred to this doctor by my primary care. First, the man seemed more in need of therapy than me. He seemed depressed, distracted and completely uninterested in anything I had to say. The whole time he was playing with his laptop and called the front desk twice to see if the internet connection was fixed. I was only there for half hour, he told me I don't need to see him but he can prescribed some anti-depressants if i want. How someone can come to that conclusion after half hour of half talking to me and half talking to his laptop, i'm not quite sure, but it was a waste of my time and money, that's for sure! I told him that I didn't think he seemed interested in helping me and seems to preoccupied with his own problems and, of course, he got defensive. God forbid you should dare to speak up if you feel that you're not being treated right!

A caring, easy to speak to and very knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Perakis for approx. 5 years now. He is easy to talk to, knowledgeable and very east to reach via phone. He calls back promptly, is never pushy and is seriously everything someone could want in a doctor. I've also had contact with a few other professionals on his staff for myself and children and they too were great to work with.

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Smart, caring, does his homework - encourages self-motivation, offers suggestions, non-judgmental.

A very knowledgeable and caring doctor!

Posted on August 4th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Perakis since 2006 for general anxiety and depression.He and his staff are professional and friendly. Dr. Perakis himself is very easy-going, knowledgeable and a great doctor. Just talking with him is relaxing! He is a caring doctor who talks about your issues and doesn't just send you away with medication. I am glad to have him as a doctor.

Posted on October 27th, 2017