Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canandaigua, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Quaidoo is affiliated with Thompson Health and Highland Hospital of Rochester. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo has the following 19 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hay Fever
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I waited six months to see this Rheumatologist, for diagnosis of a complex medical problem. I was well-organized and prepared, with full records and summaries. The experience was horrible; he refused to answer my questions, or listen to any of my concerns. This doctor was so resistant to any input from me that he turned his head away when I attempted to show him a diagnostic sign. He prodded so aggressively for "tender points" that I still had bruises a week later. He ended by giving me a lab requisition for basic tests he'd been provided current results for. His follow-up REPORT WAS FILLED WITH FACTUAL ERRORS. He clearly never looked at the extensive questionaire I was required to complete, prior to my appointment. A written complaint about his poor performance has been added to my medical file.
The doctor is kind but busy. I like him as he is also involved in cutting edge research. He takes time with his patients. Some times the wait time could be month too see him but he has a nurse., whom is supposed too work with patients for problems in between appointments. As she has started too establish her own patients for some reason, if your in serious shape and need her I might just schedule with another practitioner in the office.
Dr. Quaidoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Ghana
Graduated in 1987
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canandaigua, NY.