Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento has the following 10 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
this dr. rushes in and out of the room within 3 or 4 minutes and is too busy talking to even listen to what I have to say and when I am asked a question, he jumps to conclusions and is writing tons of prescriptions before I even finish explaining my symptoms. Then he walks out and says alright we will see you in 6 months. He has a nurse typing everything we talk about so he doesnt even take the time to do his own notes. I do NOT recommend this dr to anyone. He seems to only care about himself and his ego and money and how many patients he can squeeze into a day.
Possibly one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Rather than listen to my reasons for that visit, or what my symptoms were, he asked me personal questions about my life and how my wedding plans were coming. When I did try to ask him questions, he was too busy talking to the nurse and trying to walk out the door to answer them. He didn't order the tests that I had asked about or wanted, so when the nurse called with my results she suggested I come back and have my blood drawn again so they could order the correct test! This wasn't my first visit with him, but it was certainly my last. He is horrible at explaining things and doesn't take the time to really listen to the patient. Also, rather than say "I don't know" about what was causing my condition, he writes me prescriptions for the same things I told him I had already tried that did not work.
Dr. Sarmiento is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento in this video.
Dr. Emmanuel U Sarmiento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.