Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman
Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jervis, NY, with other offices in Middletown, NY and Warwick, NY (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Schenkman is affiliated with Orange Regional Medical Center. Dr. Schenkman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
My husband had just had disturbing news from his primary and we were referred to Dr. Schenkman. We called the office for an appointment and were offered a dated about 1 and 1/2 weeks away. I told the women that my husband was very nervous and she was able to fit him in the next day. Although the diagnosis was upsetting to us, Dr. Schenkman's concerning and calming nature helped tremendously as we worked through the process. He and his office did anything they could to make a difficult time easier. We found his office to be clean and modern and his staff professional and a pleasure to deal with.
Dr. Schenkman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman in this video.
Dr. Emmanuel M Schenkman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jervis, NY.