Dr. Emmanuel Vasilomanolakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Vasilomanolakis?

They don't get any better!

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Mike for over 25 years. I can't imagine a more caring, attentive individual than this man! There just aren't enough superlatives to descibe him and his staff. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have found this exemplary professional and have been treated by him for all these years.

Dr. Mike is the best.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

I didn't know I had cardiac problems when Dr. Mike first saw me in late 2001. But it was really bad. My prognosis was not good and my ejection fraction was two. No kidding, two. He has worked with me for close to eight years and last time I saw my ejection fraction, it was close to normal. I don't really even ask any more. I would trust Dr. Mike with my health care in any situation. When I fill out my five wishes book, he will be my Doctor. He is the most caring and honest Doctor around.

Posted on March 7th, 2016