Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme-Theophile Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme-Theophile?

I went to see Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme about a month ago. She was great. Everyone in his office was very pleasant. I was seen quickly. I work in the health care field, but must admit I am very bad about going to the doctor.It had been years since I had been to the gynecologist. She made me feel very comfortable. I went into her office first where she obtained my medical history rather than making me fill out some long impersonal form. After that I went back to the waiting room for a few minutes while she waited for the room he needed to become available. Once I was in the exam room and changed clothes I was seen quickly unlike some doctors who will leave you in the exam room half dressed for a long time.

Dr. Cherisme is the best!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Cherisme for over 3 years. When I heard that she moved from Norristown, PA to be a Medical Director in Brooklyn, NY. I know the travel is long, but Dr. Cherisme is worth it. She runs a clinic full-time and has a private practice one day per week. At first, I only saw her for yearly, but last year, Dr. Cherisme saved my life. Once she made the diagnosis, Dr. Cherisme was with me for every appointments including the multiple surgeries. Dr. Cherisme did all that while being pregnant. She treated me kindness and respect. Dr. Cherisme is knowledgable. I recommend her to everyone. She is very busy, so the wait may be long, but she is worth it!

Dr. Cherisme is the best!!!

Steer Cleer of this Doctor

Steer clear ladies. I am so disappointed after my visit with Dr. Cherisme. I came in on time and waited for 2 hours before I had to literally heckle the office staff to get me seen. The nurse seemed totally overwhelmed. The doctor had me wait another 15 in her office. She didn't ask my name, didn't introduce herself. She asked me what I needed. Was very curt, short and seems incapable. Not caring and not helpful. I came in to get a new prescription for the pill but was a new patient. She asked me open-ended what I wanted. I had a list of questions I needed to ask. Not only did she not answer the important ones but I felt it was a waste of my time to ask any more. She haphazardly pointed to a pill on her desk saying, "wanna try that one?". I was asking for her medical opinion on symptoms and trying a new pill. She had no useful input. Finally I just asked her to get me a prescription for my old pill so I could just get out of there. She handed me a prescription without making eye contact and didn't say thank you, have a nice day, etc. Unprofessional, unpleasant and definitely not someone I ever want to see again! The only person who was pleasant was the front office person. Otherwise, don't bother wasting your precious time.

Excellent and hard-working female physician...

I wanted an induction at 39weeks. She made it happen without a problem. As older pregnant patient, my pregnancy was high risk. I received excellent care during my delivery. She even allowed VBAC. She goes above and beyond. When Dr. Cherisme say that she will help you when and if you become exhausted during delivery, she mean it. Dr. Cherisme is with you from start to finish. She gives 150%. I would keep her as a primary care physician.