Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmekunla K Nylander
Dr. Emmekunla K Nylander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Nylander is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center and Sisters Of Charity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Emmekunla K Nylander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
My appointment was at one time but was called and told to come in another time by their robot call. Came in and sat 2 hours until someone informed me it gave me the wrong time. No one engaged me until i complained. In the exam room...i was not told as to what was going on....i felt like i was not even in the room even though i was the one on the exam table. My concerns were not addressed. I hope it is different at my next visit.
This doctor was the only doctor to diagnose me correctly after seeing two prominent obgyns in the area. I found her to be understanding, and thoughtful. She took her time and discussed everything with me regarding my problem. I would recommend her highly. Not sure what that other reviewer was referring to, but she in my opinion was the best.
Dr. Nylander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Emmekunla K Nylander accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Ob/Gyn, 4575 Main St Ste 1, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Emmekunla K Nylander is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.