Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmeline Pulido MD
Dr. Emmeline Pulido, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland, CA, with other offices in Loma Linda, CA and San Bernardino, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pulido is affiliated with Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center, Loma Linda University Community Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emmeline Pulido has 6 locations
Dr. Emmeline Pulido has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Emmeline Pulido is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emmeline Pulido - Posted on July 18th, 2015
Dr. Pulido is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Loma Linda University Medical Center
St. Bernardine Medical Center
Redlands Community Hospital
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Loma Linda Pediatrics Faculty Medical Office
25 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Emmeline Pulido Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Emmeline Pulido's office for more information.
7223 Church St Highland, CA : (909) 425-3939
11370 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-2848
2195 Club Center Dr San Bernardino, CA : (909) 651-1810
25845 Barton Rd Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-2828
245 Terracina Blvd Redlands, CA : (909) 307-0964
1454 E 2nd St San Bernardino, CA : (909) 382-7100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emmeline Pulido is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, CA.