- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emmet Hirsch has 3 locations
Dr. Emmet Hirsch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Emmet Hirsch has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Emmet Hirsch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Emmet Hirsch
Dr. Hirsch graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Hirsch works in Skokie, IL and 2 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hirsch is affiliated with Highland Park Hospital, Northshore University Health System Evanston Hospital and Northshore University HealthSystem.