Dr. Emmet Hirsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmet Hirsch?

Best ob-gyn ever!

Dr. Hirsch has been my doctor for over 8 years. He is as thorough and conscientious as can be, with excellent bedside manners. I switched to him after a miscarriage because he showed the most compassion out of the 4 doctors I talked to during the process. When I got pregnant with my son, he worked with me on my birth plan and I had a natural delivery at 42. I am forever grateful to him for letting me have that experience. I will take my daughter to him when it's time for her to have check-ups.

not proactive.

didn't spend time with me. didn't help with poor prenatal diagnosis. was inaccurate in diagnosing. if you know everything about the risks of pregnancy and can advocate for yourself, take the risk, but otherwise I would shop around for someone who will spend the time with you and understand the importance of your pregnancy to you.

Best doctor ever!

Dr. Emmet Hirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.