Dr. Emmett Branigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmett Branigan?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Branigan and his staff was always great! Everyone in the office is very friendly and always made me and my Husband feel comfortable and welcome. They were always helpful anytime we had a question or needed to talk with anyone about our situation. Dr. Branigan pin pointed our problems very fast and started with treatment promptly. My only regret was that we didn't start with him earlier.

Bellilngham IVF

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I'm happy to say that I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby thanks to Dr. Branigan and his amazing staff. After trying to conceive on our own for four years, we went to Bellingham IVF desperate for help. Not only did I feel safe, cared for and understood, I was pregnant within a few short months. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this practice. My son is the light of my life and I feel forever indebted to them for helping us create a family. If you are struggling with infertility, give them a call! They are also less expensive than some of the large outfits down south because they run a small local practice with one doctor and one nurse coordinator. I loved seeing and building a relationship with my caregivers through this emotional and nerve wracking time as opposed to seeing a different person at each appt. Dr. B and his team are truly the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone ready to start a family.

IUI vs. IVF difference

Posted on August 14th, 2011

My consultation with the doctor was very informative and I felt like he spent a lot of time with me. My husband and I had alreaded decided to only go as far as IUI, and the doc was really pushing for IVF even though we are both fairly young with unexplained infertility. I felt like the kindness and caring really dropped off when he realized we weren't going for the big money procedures. I was in and out of the clinic fast with little procedural explanation. I really felt like a second class patient.

Best experience in TTC!

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Trying to conceive without intervention wasn't working. I called Dr. Branigan's office to get some help and Karen was able to schedule me for a consult later that same week! Dr. B spent about an hour talking to me about the technology, science, and success rates for the different services they provide as well as a thorough discussion about our medical history and expectations. Our first two treatment cycles were meds and injectibles. We added IUI on our third cycle and it worked the first try! We are 10 weeks along and thrilled. Everyone at Dr. B's office were genuinely just as thrilled! The entire staff is wonderful. The fees are extremely reasonable. Much less costly than I expected. Couldn't have dreamed of a better experience!

Posted on March 10th, 2016