Dr. Robert E Mcdonald Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Mcdonald?

great physician my personal opinion.

FIRST TIME VISIT LEFT FEELING LIKE HE'S BEEN MY PERSONAL DR FOREVER.

Mr barcenas

Dr McDonald is is good doctor I can say the. Number 1 doctor and very compassionate and have a. Very good office staff thank you doctor McDonald

caring, concerned, focused

With me, Dr. McDonald has always exhibited concern, been caring, answered questions completely, been conservative and professional. I respect his judgment, and I recommend him highly to others.

Office Staff Extremely Hostile to Patients

Don't dare ask questions. Don't dare ask for a copy of your lab results. You are the enemy, and treated as such by office staff. Dr. McDonald is aware of this attitude by his staff toward patients and, unbelievably, SUPPORTS whatever policies they adopt.

first visit

great "kind, caring, professional" explained needed tests stagg schedules test in short period of time staff very helpful recommend to anyone

Bedside Manner, Non-existient

The experience was not pleasant. The physician and his staff were not accomodating, nor willing to allow the patient to ask questions regarding schedule delays. I was told to stop harrasing his staff, by asking questions on where we were in the schedule, and if i wasn't willing to wait I could leave. As I clarified to him that I was asking to understand the delay and coordinate with my child care provider, the doctor informed me he was indifferent if i stayed. I paused to check if was being irrationaly, and felt that an uncaring physician is not who I wanted doing my vasectomy. Be careful in your selection of Dr. McDonald, it's his way or the 610 expressway. Not worth the stress...

Richard Carranco

Dr. McDonald is a very caring, helpful, knowledgeable Dr. I have seen him for over 20 years and he is straight forward and helpful to make a patient understand what they are going through and cares about their full recovery. Any Dr. now days that is willing to help even if the patient is out of work, no insurance, etc. deserves a 10 star rating in my book. Thanks Doc.

Was referred to Dr McDonald by one of my specialists. Was very pleased with the promptness of the staff, and of the profesionalism and willingness to spend time discussing issues. Test resutls came back in just a few days. Overall, very satisified.Dr McDonald is very personalbe and easy to talk to.

I have seen Dr. McDonald for the past 15-20 years for an annual checkup. He has always been very professional and has spent time discussing any questions I have and what treatments are available.

This doctor sucks, same for his staff, very unprofessional and discorteous

I had an an appointment the first time. Doctor showed up 2 hours later when I was walking out the door so he could not see me. Rescheduled appointmt for following week, this time he made wait in the room for 40 mins. Session took 5 mins only and he recommended a lab test. 2 weeks passed and no follow up from him so I decided to call and get results over the phone. Asked staff to have doctor call me, he never did. I called second time to find out again. This time talked to a lady which her name is Connie and she disrespected me saying that I was getting on her nerves because I was asking her too many questions. All I needed to do is to make an appointment to see my urologist to take neccessary steps for results obtained. Finally I talked to Kathy who she claimed she was Connie's supervisor. She had me down for a date but I did not receive a reminder call from his staff for the appointment so i forgot. I did show up that date but after the time, Dr never saw me nor called me .... continuing previous comment ... I just came back home (10 days later after second appointment) and received a certifed letter from Dr. McDonald stating that he is no longer my doctor and can't provide services to me without a reason given to me. I am still confused why he sent a letter to me stating that he doesn't want to see me anymore. He signed this letter but he never called me? I need an explanation Dr. McDonald, You should talk to your staff about this incident. You should have heard me out first before sending that nonsense letter. I will report You to the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners and also to my insurance company. You are not professional at all.