2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Kind, knowledgeable and thorough Dr.

I recently visited Dr. Graber at her office on Stuart Street and I couldn't believe how excellent the care and advice she gave me was. She was a great listener, was conservative with her approach, and made herself available (if I were to need her for additional questions) and let me know that she would be on call. I was frightened when I first made my (emergency) appointment, and she was very soothing, and put my fears to rest. It's very scary when there is something wrong with your body, but a great Doctor like Dr. Graber can help to assuage your fears.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Emmy M Fernandez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Emmy M Fernandez Is this you?