8 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Emoliere C Williams?

ms

I have given my comment consulting Dr. Williams on August 31. But I have not reported a follow up. I was diagnosed with a urine infection and Walgreens received a prescription for same. However, as the price was $50 for 7 days the pharmacy called her back to tell her to contact the insurance company. This was not done Friday before Labor day weekend- hence I had NO medication for this uncomfortable illness, On Sunday Sept. 3 I was so discouraged and called the nurse at my insurance company. They called the doctor on call at Dr. Williams office. Dr. Singer MD called me back within 30 minutes. And called Walgreens with an alternative RX, Walgreens also called back within 20 MINUTES. This I call efficiency. I shall never recommend Dr. Williams- quite on the contrary. She is simply INCOMPETENT.

ms

She kept me waiting for more than 20 minutes in her consultation room. She demanded that I see a psychiatrist because I have bee prescribed LORAZAMPAM (2 mg) for over 10 years with my former G.P. I take it at night because I suffer from Insomnia (2am). This is not a drug for a disorder, but anxiety perhaps.. It happens so I am 72 years of age and I KNOW MY BODY. She did not like, I said that. Evidently, she has a complex of her color as I asked where she was born. I am curious by nature. I did not know her and wanted to be friendly. She surely cut that :friendship short"... She is new in Westport, Ct.

Patient

Misdiagnosed! not professional at all very unhappy she told me to bring my baby to an ER for a spinal tap at nine months old very unprofessional !!!! Said neither had ear infections and both did less then 24 hours later said there ENT! Poor service & DR!

Dr. Emoliere C Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.

Dr. Emoliere C Williams Is this you?