Dr. Emory L Eastin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Emory L Eastin?

Dr. EASTIN IS VERY AWESOME WITH EXPLAINING EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON AND HOW TO TREAT IT. I'M MORE THAN PLEASED WITH HIS WORK.

This was a very nice facility. I really enjoyed my first visit.

I'm pregnant with my first child and at my twenty week appointment I had some concerns I wanted to address. Dr. Eastin seemed nice enough at first but when I tried to address my concerns he acted like I was wasting his time. He was trying to rush in and out of the room without even listening to what I had to say. And then he made me feel like it was a burden having to examine me to make sure everything was okay. A doctor should never make his/her patient feel like they're being a burden when they have justified questions or concerns.

Had DA Vinci hysterectomy was wonderful experience

I would recommend Dr. Eastin to everyone!! Dr. Eastin was really caring the day I thought I was in preterm labor. He listened to me and addressed all my concerns. He is very knowledgeable and down to earth. I really appreciate that in my doctor.

K.S.

Dr. Eastin has always been compassionate and helpful with each visit. He provides the best of care and I always leave the office reassured that I have received care that will improve my health and well being. Rating 5/5. Group rating 5/5, too.

Different than other reviews

My experience is different than the others. He has been very caring with me, funny, show concerned for problems I was having, didn't rush me or talk down to me. I'm sorry the others have had bad experiences with Dr. Eastin, but he has been great with me and I've seen him several times.

AWFUL

I have never been as humiliated as i was in my life when I saw dr. eastin. I was very frustrated with my implanon because i have been bleeding for 7 months and he talked so down to me like i was a complete idiot. refused to remove my implanon which is what i made my appointment for. Had me in tears at the end of the appointment. no manners and no compassion for his job. don't understand why he is even a dr????

No Joke

When I first started going to Carolina OB GYN I thought I would at least like all the doctors I would see. But that wasnt the case. Dr. Eastin.......TOTAL A-HOLE!!! When I would ask him questions he looked at me like I was a idiot. I am a first time mom and do not need to be treated like that. He has a stuck up attitude and is very short. Tries to get in and out ASAP!! Doesnt ask if you have questions or concerns nothing. I have an appointment with him soon and I am going to re schedule

A-hole

Took my wife to the hospital and this jerk was working. My wife was pregnant and bleeding some for down there. He acted like we were idiots for even coming in. At a differnt appointement, a better doctor informed us she had preeclampsia

He is a very cold doctor no bedside manner. Very rude!