Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ena Mahapatra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been the doctor's patient for over 2 years now, and have found her to be patient, understanding, caring, and gives complete physical evualations. I have worked in corporate america over 30 have had HMO, and PPO insurance. Those doctors treat you in there side chairs and mostly check your heart and write prescription for $20.00 co-pays and really receive adequate care. NOT Dr Mahapatra. When you visit her she checks everything!! I love her.
Dr. Mahapatra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Dr. Ena Mahapatra accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1901 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Ena Mahapatra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.