- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enas Kanama MD
Dr. Enas Kanama, MD is a doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Maumee, OH and Bowling Green, OH( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Enas Kanama has 4 locations
Dr. Enas Kanama has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Enas Kanama has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Enas Kanama Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Enas Kanama
Dr. Kanama graduated from the University of Aleppo in 1995. Dr. Kanama works in Toledo, OH and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Kanama is affiliated with Mercy Health St Anne Hospital, Mercy Health St Anne Hospital, Mercy Health St Vincent Medical Center and Wood County Hospital.